2022. december 21.
Intelligent Infocommunication Networks, Systems and Services (WI2NS2)
7 February, 2023 - 8:30 - 15:15 - BME Bld. Q, Room QBF08
The Program is available at: https://www.tmit.bme.hu/WINS_2023_Program
The Proceedings of the Workshop is available to download here.
The WINS workshop aims for exchanging ideas and recent results in the general domains of Intelligent Infocommunication Networks, Systems and Services. The workshop Authors are invited to submit original contributions written in English that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The submissions should be scientifically sound, and could report on theoretical research results as well as about achievements appreciated by industrial experts.
Technical papers must be formatted using the IEEE 2-column format and not exceed 6 pages.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Communication theory
- Optical communications
- Quantum computing and quantum communication
- Broadband radio communications
- Communication systems in space
- Propagation and scattering of electromagnetic waves
- Distributed systems
- Telecommunication systems
- Network Science
- Softwarized Networks, SDN, NFV, VNF
- Artificial Intelligence in networks and services
- Speech interface technologies
- Human computer interactions
- Deep learning for signal processing and NLP
- Multimedia processing and content distribution
- Data Science and its applications
- Sensor networks, IoT, V2X and smart cities
- Intelligent network and service management
- Network Security
- Management of smart vertical systems for Industry 4.0
- Modeling, measurement and performance analysis
Dr. Sándor Imre (BME-HIT), Dr. Szabolcs Gyimóthy (BME-HVT), Dr. Pál Varga (BME-TMIT)
Technical Program Chairs:
Dr. Gábor Horváth (BME-HIT), Dr. József Pávó (BME-HVT), Dr. János Tapolcai (BME-TMIT)
Registration of Title and Abstract: 19 January, 2023
Full paper submission (hard): 24 January, 2023
Notification about decision: 31 January, 2023
Camera ready paper: 5 February, 2023
Workshop day: 7 February, 2023
Submission: Through EasyChair, https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=wins2.